Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Achieving the inner stalker in me...

Nakakatuwa lang...

I have a church mate who also is in a LDR - pero the guy is from India and works in Indonesia (me thinks).



*sidenote: How do you call a person from India?  Is it Bengali?  I saw a movie once called "The Namesake" and the parents who are immigrants from Calcutta and lived in NYC always remind their son Gogol to marry a Bengali.








Anyways, I'm not really close to this church mate of mine whose name by the way is Marivic.  We're not close that's why I can't go to her and talk about her love life so you can say that I'm stalking her. hehehe... *chismosa lang* :))  The guy happened to have an FB account - which makes her lucky because they can contact each other almost anytime they like.  And they exchange sweet nothings on each other's wall.  And ako din super kilig sa kanila probably because I can super relate to their situation.  I don't know if the guy is also a Christian.  If he is, then its a big blessing.  Unlike mine who is not of the same faith as I am.

I just can't help but smile whenever I see her page because I can totally see myself in the same situation. :p

It's just so great to love, be loved and to be in love! :)) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment