Thursday, June 7, 2012

THIS IS IT!!!

YES!  Finally!  My bumming days are finally over!

Yesterday, June 6th, I went over and applied to a very well known bpo company in Manila, got interviewed, got tested, interviewed and tested again.  And after 7 grueling hours of nerve-wrecking, English-infested recruitment process, I finally got the job!

*woohoo*

I'm excited and nervous.  Just like what one of the applicants told me, "oh, so you're a call center virgin!"  hahahaha... Yes I am.  Well, as they say, there's always a first time for everything, and this right here is MINE.  And I could only thank God for giving me an endless supply of words and wits.

I just hope I could meet the demands and expectations of the job.  But most of all, I am looking forward in enjoying this new career path that I've chosen.

Its finally starting.  My new year, new life and set goals will be starting really, really soon.

Thank you Lord! >.<

3 comments:

  1. congrats! i heard the news too from sheena. good luck to your new endeavor ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! news do travel fast. hehehe...
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete