Saturday, June 2, 2012

useless blabber...

I heard may bagyo daw today - the first for this year!

As a person who spent almost my entire life living in Malabon, the news of a tropical storm is the last news you would ever want to hear.  Although i should say that we are used to dealing with calamities like this, still, if i have my way, i will  leave and settle down to another place wherein you don't have leaking roofs and smelly floods.  Kaya lang, what can i do?  This has been the place that i called home for 28 years.  My dad had just recently transferred the land title to his name since my mom died so all the efforts would be a total waste if we leave.  I would really love to live in a condo unit - maybe the 5th floor or way higher.  no leaking roofs, no floods.  In fact, i would want to invest one when i already have a job.  not necessarily a condo unit but somewhere where the floods can't reach me.  *galit talaga ako sa baha eh.* hahahaha... :))

Kaya lang, its really hard to leave.  sobrang daming memories na nangyari dito sa bahay namin.  My grandparents, my mom, the first time i rode a bike, etc. Its like, you want to buy a new phone pero you don't want to discard your old one.  i know its much more complicated than that but... you get the drift.

Sana lang wag na maulit yung nangyari last year with the storm Pedring.  Na-trauma talaga ako dun! For 3 days  flooded ang loob at labas ng bahay namin.  And you can't even use the wash room.

I hope this year won't be like the last - a not-so-wet 2012. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment