Sunday, June 24, 2012

The longest 2 days I have ever had

Have you ever missed someone so bad it hurts? And you would do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING just so you could be with him even just for a minute?  And no matter how much you complain about your situation, there is just nothing, absolutely nothing that you can do.

This just sucks, isn't it?

This weekend has been the longest and the most grueling 2 days I've ever had because he's not in it.  He's probably very busy with work, or he is having internet problems yet again.

Being apart from each other just sucks big time.  I just hate the fact that we're separated by 2 oceans and 24 different time zones! I just wish I could just send myself over through email just so I could see him.  I'll cook a decent meal for him so he won't have to go eat somewhere, make him a pot of coffee in the morning, be his personal assistant for a day, arrange his sheets, hold his hand, give him a massage to de-stress him when he comes home from work.  I will treat him like a king for a day.  I think he deserves it.  For quite a long time, he has been taking care of himself - sometimes he neglects to do things for himself because he is just too tired to do anything at all.

I really miss him.  My sunshine that never fails to make me smile. :((


No comments:

Post a Comment